[Asterisk-biz] $3 Sale!! $3 Sale!! $3 Sale!! $3 Sale!!

Danny Froberg danny at froberg.org
Fri Jun 24 10:41:24 MST 2005

alex at pilosoft.com wrote:
> On Fri, 24 Jun 2005, Danny Froberg wrote:
>

>>Why not? so what qould be the correct pricing for a DID to include
>>customer service? If someone does the IKEA thing and sells HEAPS of low
>>cost $3 DID's in bulk... one would assume he'd done the calculations
>>beforehand and included a *resonable* level of customer *support* (i.e
>>getting the darn thing to work ;)) although a customer that takes 2
>>weeks (i am exagerating) to complete configuration an SIP UA or whatever
>>might better be directed to another service...
>
> 3$/month doesn't buy support. 100*3$ accounts do. Generally, if you want
> not-droid-service, my *net profit* has to be at least 15$/month on your
> account. Do your own math.
>
> -alex

Alex I do get what you're saying BUT :) there seam to be quite a few
folks out there that goes for the $1 - $5 DID offer to do some due
dilligence, and I for one would never buy jack off someone that dont
even attempt *best effort* customer service for that ONE DID especially
not hundreds or thousands of DID's...

So what if I loose a few man minutes on a single DID customer when I can
make it back on the next guy that just bought 1000 DID's and actually
understood the instructions and didnt need to contact the help desk.

(Oh an guess what, the one DID guy just ordered 500 DID's ooops)

Well u get my point.

/Danny