[Asterisk-biz] $3 Sale!! $3 Sale!! $3 Sale!! $3 Sale!!

Rehan Ahmed AllahWala - Super Technologies I rehan at supertec.com
Thu Jun 23 04:08:57 MST 2005

Dear SMBPBX

If you do not have an account, signup for one, it will charge you for 1 month, and then
we will manually charge you for the rest of 5 months and creidt you and make the
invoice according to our offer.

2.9 cent numbers are finished, i will have more added

Activation is still there.

REhan

> On 6/22/05, Rehan Ahmed AllahWala - Super Technologies I
> <rehan at supertec.com> wrote:
>
>     Login to your account and click on add more numbers.
>
>     Virtual Phone Line Service.
>     www.VirtualPhoneLine.com
>
> If I don't have an account, how do I proceed? When I went through the
> sig-up page, pricing was "Activation $10, monthly $5, Per minute $0".
> There is no such pricing that you suggest in your email on your
> website ($18 for 6 months and no activation fee)
>
> Also, your homepage says 2.9 cents per minute for US toll-free but the
> sign-up page says 3.9 cents per minute!
>
> How do we reconcile what you offer here with your your sign-up page???
>
> Regards,
>
> smbPBX

Super Technologies Inc., Pensacola, Florida
http://www.supertec.com - Technologies from tomorrow, TODAY!
http://www.VirtualPhoneLine.com - Get A US, UK, EU Number, Forward it to
any  number in the world instantly.
http://www.PhoneOpia.com - SIP Based OPEN Phone Services.