[Asterisk-biz] a-z termination without mobile phones

Linus Surguy linus at magrathea-telecom.co.uk
Thu Jun 23 00:08:17 MST 2005

> Shortly I will be looking for an ITSP to provide a-z termination -- mostly
> Europe.  When I look at phone rates they are pretty reasonable unless you
> access mobile phones.
>
> Can I request from my ITSP to not terminate to mobile phones?

Unlike in the US, European mobile is (mainly) 'Calling Party Pays', which
explains the higher charges. However, they also are allocated their own area
codes, so if you want to avoid termination, you just need to ask your
termination provider for a list of codes - you can then block these, or
route them elsewhere in your application.

As regards A-Z termination, we offer the A-Z and as we are based in London
(England) have especially good European termination, so when the time comes,
please drop an email to sales at magrathea-telecom.co.uk

Linus