[Asterisk-biz] Seeking Inbound 800# Origination for Unique Prostate Cancer Support Call-In Show

alex at pilosoft.com alex at pilosoft.com
Wed Jun 22 14:23:46 MST 2005

On Wed, 22 Jun 2005, Lee Barken wrote:

> It was a limitation from the provider.  Apparently the carrier would not
> provide them with additional simultaneous connections.  They claimed
> this was a "security feature" of the carrier.
Bull.

They just didn't have enough ports from their carrier.

For what its worth, I doubt you'll find anyone here who is willing/able to
handle 100 concurrent calls at low price. This is >4 PRI's worth at peak.
PRI's (or IMT ports) don't come cheap. It doesn't matter that the
conference call is over in an hour - you still gotta burn 4 PRIs.

Since this is -biz, we can do this for 1500$/month flat-rate for
availability of 100 ports (i.e. 15$/port) plus 2c/minute for usage.

-alex