[Asterisk-biz] Voxee.com offers great A-Z termination via SIP & IAX

Caleb calebee at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 09:44:21 MST 2005

Dear All,

We would like to introduce Voxee.com (http://www.voxee.com) as a new
VoIP termination service for SIP & IAX clients. Besides having a
strong focus on USA & Europe termination, we also endeavor to give you
the best possible customer service.

Here are some of our great rates, without volume commitment:

USA (excluding hawaii & alaska) - 1.1 cents
United Kingdom Proper - 1.4 cents
Germany Proper - 1.4 cents

Prices to other great worldwide locations are available at
http://www.voxee.com/prices.php

Signing up is instant and your account will be created immediately. We
accept payment by PayPal and you can open an account with an initial
US$5 payment.

Question? Do email us at admin at voxee.com

Cheers