[Asterisk-biz] Nationwide DID's available

Pete Largo pete.largo at votri.com
Mon Jun 20 22:39:58 MST 2005

Jed,

Out of curiosity, why are your "terms" construed under the laws of
Washington State, but Jurisdiction and Venue in California?

Also, who (or what) are blue and bluecorporate referenced in your agreement?

The bluecorporate.com website (from your email address) gives only a 403
error, while the whois records show pop wireless as the registrant, I
couldn't find a web site for pop wireless.

Thanks in advance for clearing up any confusion.