[Asterisk-biz] Nationwide DID's available

Jed Stafford jeds at bluecorporate.com
Mon Jun 20 17:13:31 MST 2005

We are now selling DID's through our carriers nationwide. You can
search our available rate centers at http://www.sellvoip.net/
DIDForm.php . We have hundreds of numbers in stock currently, you
cannot search our available list online as of yet. If you have a
specific requirement please email off-list and we can tell you what
we have and can get. Price per DID is $1.00 with a $1.00 setup fee,
inbound usage is at 0.011 per minute. We are only accepting orders
for those looking to order 10 or more DID's.

Kind Regards,

-Jed
http://www.sellvoip.net