[Asterisk-biz] sipredirect question

Axel Schemberg tauchtropfen at yahoo.de
Mon Jun 20 01:45:50 MST 2005

Hi all,

I want to build a central call diverter via asterisk (http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk%20cmd%20SIPredirect). Calls would come in via SIP from Cisco Callmanager Asterisk would do some searching an diverts the call to an extension, which is also located at Callmanager.
When like to use >>sipredirect<< Asterisk complains "No application 'SIPRedirect' for extension (default, 3333, 1)".
I use Asterisk on Debian via: ap-get install asterisk, which is Version 1.07.

Anyone who has sipredirect working? Any other ideas, how to transfer a call from Callmanager extension 10 to Callmanager extension 20?

Here is my extensions.conf:
[general]
static=yes
writeprotect=yes
[macro-dialout-callmanager]
exten => s,1,ChanIsAvail(SIP/callman01)
exten => s,2,Cut(AVAILCHAN=AVAILCHAN,,1)
exten => s,3,Dial(${AVAILCHAN}/${ARG1})
exten => s,4,Hangup
exten => s,102,Congestion
[default]
exten => 2672,1,Dial(SIP/2672,30,tr)
exten => 2672,2,Hangup
exten => 3333,1,SIPRedirect(6672 at cm1:5060)
exten => _98XXXX,1,Macro(dialout-callmanager,${EXTEN:2})

Kind regards,

Axel