[Asterisk-biz] RE: VISA - MC - Fraud

Danny Froberg danny at froberg.org
Sun Jun 19 11:48:52 MST 2005

Well maybe time to create such an entity, since none thats
international / global exists, and it's definitely not cost efficient to
signup with every local credit information system on the planet ;)

Heck if I know, we need some way to protect ourselves.

And the system wouldn't contain any credit information, only blacklists
(or similar).

Shoot some suggestions, regulatory considerations can be overcome in a
wide variety of nations.

Some kind of joint effort seems to be needed however. And a system like
this would only work if quite a few companies joined in to provide data.

I for one am quite willing to host the systems while it's being built, I
can even foot the bill. Later if successful (working) we can figure
something out if it turns into a high traffic/resource hog.

Let me know if *anyone* would be interested...

/Danny