[Asterisk-biz] CC Fraud

Mojo Jojo mylist at lightwavetech.com
Sun Jun 19 08:49:26 MST 2005

Yes but many people don't have a copier and a fax machine handy.

We know this because who need to send our wholesale Internet contracts via
fax, tell us they need to go to a Kinkos or office supply to send the fax.
Many times this delays orders and frustrates new customers. We still make
them do it though because we feel it's an important step in the process. The
caller ID which the fax comes from is a VERY handy piece of info in our
case. Of course caller ID's can be sent in as bogus, none the less, it has
kept us from EVER getting one chargeback for our wholesale Internet
services.

It's a pain and may cause the antsy customer to go elsewhere but it will in
fact help a great deal to reduce or completely eliminate chargebacks.

--
Private Label Wholesale Internet Access!
http://www.YourOwnISP.com