[Asterisk-biz] RE: VISA - MC - Fraud

Switch Tech Staff Account switch-tech at livevoip.com
Sat Jun 25 23:31:58 MST 2005

We are dealing with a large fraud at this time. Our approach has been on
several fronts. As far as the net is concerned we are going to start listing
names,
address & phone numbers - even bank accounts as we locate them.

The first example is listed below.

LiveVoip LLC
Here is one for you to all look out for:

If you want to lose thousands deal with this SOB.
Amount owed exceeds $6,000 U.S.D.

 Lastname: NGOUNOU
> Email Address: bngounou at giga-com.net
> Contact Phone Number: 33158554555
> Cellphone Number: 33698866366
> Company Name: GIGACOM

WE HAD THE POLICE DO A DRIVE BY AND THE GUY LIVES AT
THE ADDRESS SHOWN.