[Asterisk-biz] CC Fraud

Sergey Kuznetsov asterisk_biz at deeptown.org
Sat Jun 18 14:51:12 MST 2005

Jeremy McNamara wrote:

> Sergey Kuznetsov wrote:
>
>>     We just realized that one American bank has been compromised, and
>> lots of those stolen credit cards
>> has been circulated for some time. I don't want to tell which bank is
>> it, but probably most of you who was
>> victimized has been accepted this bank's CC as minimum as once.
>

> Then we all need to hold this bank liable for all of the fraudulent
> transactions.

That is only my guess, that they was compromised, but with very high
probability. The frauders used quite big amount of
different cards of the same bank, with small amount of others.
I can share their footprint, but only off-list. I don't want to spend
money for unnecessary legal disputes.

--
All the Best!
Sergey.