[Asterisk-biz] Scam?! Any reference?

Danny Froberg danny at froberg.org
Sat Jun 18 04:25:13 MST 2005

Ismar,

If a "Telecom" company uses a free web host, free email, looks like
crap, it's beyond (to quote Alex favorite word) Lemonade Stand, and you
do well to stay away from it. If they cant even shell out the $ for
proper hosting, it's a good indication that you'll never see your money
again not get any service delivered.

Just my two cents.

/Danny