[Asterisk-biz] Case studies for Asterisk Voicemail

Alistair Cunningham acunningham at integrics.com
Thu Jun 16 09:24:26 MST 2005

Race,

This is exactly what I had in mind. The database and NFS server will be
shared between the Asterisks at each site, and every user will be
visible from everywhere. I wouldn't plan to synchronise messages between
remote servers - I've done it for VPIM audio names in the past, and it's
not pleasant.

I have the architecture sorted out. All I need are case studies to
assure the customer that they're not the first people to use this method.

Alistair Cunningham,
Integrics Ltd,
+44 (0)7870 699 479
http://integrics.com/