[Asterisk-biz] alternatives providers routes using asterisk or DIALSTATUS bug

Marco Bulgarini mbulgarini at virtualandes.cl
Thu Jun 16 06:42:03 MST 2005

Hi,
      Please I request any support with this topic. Each time that we
execute this little program, Asterisk first send the call using the
primary provider (...$proveedor.$target...). If the call is answered all
go good but after Asterisk does an attempt for execute the sentence "if
($dialstatus == "CONGESTION") in order to use the backup provider and
must not to do it because $dialstatus already had a different value
(ANSWER). Do you known if is a own bug  or asterisk bug the present
problem? Why DIALSTATUS charge the CONGESTION value? The following text
is a piece of the my program:

        my $dialstr = $proveedor.$target."|60|HS(".$timeout.")";
        $AGI->exec("Dial $dialstr");
        $dialstatus = $AGI->get_variable("DIALSTATUS");
        $AGI->exec("verbose $dialstatus");
        if ($dialstatus == "CONGESTION") {
                my $dialstr2 = $contingencia.$target."|60|HS(".$timeout.")";
                $AGI->exec("Dial $dialstr2");
        }
        $answeredtime = $AGI->get_variable("ANSWEREDTIME");

Best Regards,
Marco Bulgarini
Virtual Andes
http://www.virtualandes.com