[Asterisk-biz] Re: VoIP / Analog DID #s being offered by All those gmail or hotmail subscribers.. who say, "yep, we can do it"

M O martinoshield at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 15 13:43:08 MST 2005

Carlos,

	<asterisk-biz at lists.digium.com>

>All those gmail or hotmail subscribers.. who say,
>"yep, we can do it".

I know it gives me pause as well because obtaining
functioning VoIP DID #s within a timely fashion is
like impossible, seemingly nowadays.

Thank god there is Telasip! :)

>Can you not run your own email domains, or can you
not >make it public..why ?

Yeah it is hard to get good service from those that
run their own domains, so it would seem going the
route of those that offer international DID #s from
free email accounts can be interpreted as suspect I
guess.

>Carlos H.
>LINUX Services Ltd.
>New Zealand