[Asterisk-biz] Re: Is VoipJet still alive?

alex at pilosoft.com alex at pilosoft.com
Sat Jun 11 06:10:53 MST 2005

On Sat, 11 Jun 2005, Chris Mason (Lists) wrote:

> Who can I get this kind of deal with? I need mission critical incoming
> services?
It is all about how much you are prepared to pay.

Think about it. If all you are paying is 20$/month, what kind of
mission-criticalness do you expect?

If you can swing 300-500$/month, just get yourself a proper PRI with a
real carrier.

If you are somewhere in the middle, and looking to pay 100-200$/month-ish,
colocate your equipment with somewhat better people on asterisk-biz lists.
(We do that. txlink does that).