[Asterisk-biz] Astricon Europe :: Register for dCAP exams now!

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Fri Jun 10 23:42:46 MST 2005

** Certify your knowledge of Asterisk in Madrid!

There will be an oppurtunity to take the dCAP exam at Astricon Europe in
Madrid,
the Asterisk user's conference next week. We need registrations for dCAP
in advance,
so please sign up on the web site so we can plan the resources.

Read more about the Digium Certified Asterisk Professional exam on
http://www.astricon.net/europe/dcap.shtml

See you in Madrid!

** Astricon Training in Denver, Colorado, July 2005
Last minute chance to register for the Astricon Training in Denver.
Check our web site for more information and on line registration.
http://www.astricon.net/training/

Regards,
/Olle