[Asterisk-biz] Pennsylvania 570 Termination

Matt mhoppes at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 12:19:28 MST 2005

Hi,
If anyone (providers or otherwise) is looking for termination (and
numbers) in the 570-xxx area of Pennsylvania our company (ChiliTech
Internet Solutions - www.chilitech.net ) is about to roll-out a VoIP
solution, and we have contracted with the phone company in this area
to get numbers through them.
Only reason I bring this up is I know this is a big area (most of the
whole 570 area code is uncovered by VoIP at the moment), and I know
other providers may be interested in getting numbers in this area, and
possibly customers.

Matt Hoppes
570-601-1581 x 126