[Asterisk-biz] Double standards with netfone.ca.

Rusty Shackleford john97 at flatline.com
Mon Jun 6 20:18:05 MST 2005

Well..., no. They don't. From Broadvoice's web site...

"...as well as the Asterisk Open-Source PBX. For advanced users, we
offer a Generic SIP device option, where we provide your unique settings
upon request.
With BYOD, you can choose from ANY of our service plans, get all the
free features, and pay only a $9.95 activation fee. (Compared to $39.95
for non-BYOD users.)"