[Asterisk-biz] Double standards with netfone.ca.

Storm D. J. Petersen stormp at telus.net
Mon Jun 6 18:37:07 MST 2005

Really,

What is stopping a "dishonest" person from doing that with a linksys voip
router?  You can have sip clients to it.  That is a double standard.

It's just the old CONTROL issues that come up when a new technology comes
in.  I remember Telephone companies trying to limit how many handsets you
could have in your house.  ISP's trying to control how many pc's attached to
your network.

S.