[Asterisk-biz] Re: Asterisk Hosting and Termination II

Justin Newman jnewman at newmantelecom.com
Mon Jun 6 02:40:14 MST 2005

Robson,

We offer A-Z with hosting. In fact, we have 80+ available dedicated servers
waiting for you. Prepaid/postpaid isn't loaded on those servers, but it
would
only take a moment.

Let me know if you've made another decision. We offer the best QoS and
routes.  I guarantee it.

Regards,

Justin

--
Justin J. Newman
Chief Executive Officer

"Ok... A CEO who will actually field personal phone calls and this level of
support... that rates first class to me..." -- Daniel Creed, Jefferson Wells

Sales   (800) 653-3270
Ph/Fax  (503) 914-5181
Mobile  (503) 704-9151
jnewman at newmantelecom.com

---

> Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2005 21:41:17 +0200
> From: "Robson Ribeiro" <robson at mercatus.tv>
> Subject: [Asterisk-biz] Asterisk Hosting and Termination II
>
> Hi again,
>
> Sorry for not being specific. I need host and termination in the United
> States where I can offer SIP/IAX termination to companies and users in
Latin