[Asterisk-biz] Re: Asterisk Hosting and Termination needed

Tony Mountifield tony at softins.clara.co.uk
Sun Jun 5 14:47:43 MST 2005

In article <20050605165844.LZYX2942.imta02a2.registeredsite.com at RAROFFICE>,
Robson Ribeiro <robson at mercatus.tv> wrote:

> I need an Asterisk Hosting facility (dedicated) where I can also have access
> to A-Z termination. Anyone offering or knows who offers this service?

Sorry to appear ignorant, but what is "A-Z termination"? All I could find
from Googling was loads of companies offering it, but assuming you know
what it means!

Perhaps it's not a term used here in the UK.

Cheers
Tony
--
Tony Mountifield