[Asterisk-biz] LiveVOIP: Deceptive Billing Practices

smbPBX smbpbx at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 19:24:10 MST 2005

I have considered using them a couple of times but alwyas stopped just
before the checkout because the amounts I saw for the services during the
checkout were different than what they advertized on their web just before I
went into checkout.

Then I did some research on other boards and read some horror stories. I
then decided not to do business with them.

On 6/3/05, snacktime <snacktime at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 6/3/05, Don Dawson <don at lunaazulgallery.com> wrote:
> > Yes, Livevoip is full of it. And I will be canceling soon.
>
> I'm just letting my paid time run out and then not using them anymore.
> I mainly use them for personal international calls but they took down
> their rates on the site, and at the same time posted that they were
> changing and never put the rates back up. On top of that there is no
> way to find out what rate I am actually paying.
>

> Chris

Regards,

smbPBX