[Asterisk-biz] DID Mexico

Anton Krall akrall-lists at intruder.com.mx
Fri Jun 3 11:37:32 MST 2005

Well, mostly I need DID from Mexico City. I was wondering if the stages of
voip development in Mexico would be somehow near the ones in other countries
in which DID are been offered (US, Europe) but seems Mexico is, as always,
behind everyone else in order to keep the money making businesses like
Telmex alive.