[Asterisk-biz] LiveVOIP: Deceptive Billing Practices

C F shmaltz at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 11:24:32 MST 2005

Sending it to this list will just help for us readers to make a
decision of maybe not using LiveVoip, but it will not help us in
general for 2 reasons: 1. If we can't use LiveVoip then we have one
less provider to chose from. 2. LiveVoip will just continue to do
this. Since you live in Canada I'm not sure you can do much, but I
urge everybody that is a LiveVoip customer and lives in the US, to
complain to the FCC, for misbilling, to the FTC for false advertising,
and their state attorney general, specifically if you live in the
state of AZ. Also the more disputes the Credit Card companies get from
one specific vendor the more the vendor has to comply. So Nabeel,
please dispute the charges, I know that since you mention that it's
not significant the bank might not call livevoip and just give it to
you, but if it happens a lot with livevoip they might take it back to
them.