[Asterisk-biz] Westany has launched - Customised voice prompts for Asterisk

Stuart stuart at westany.com
Fri Jun 3 02:31:27 MST 2005

We have started with British English and have two completed to date. One
male and one female.

We are planning to record all of the major European languages. We have
French in the recording phase at the moment with German to follow.

We have setup Westany specifically to focus on Asterisk to provide
customised voices to extend the asterisk system into Europe with it's many
languages. Each of our selected voice artists are available to record
customisations to the standard pre-recorded packs to allow IVR prompts and
sales massages for example.

There are several free to downloadable languages out there but they are not
recorded professionally and cannot be extended.

When you register with us we will provide you with both wholesale and volume
discounts discounts to allow you sell our services onto your clients.

Now you can replace that standard American-English pack with one more suited
to your customers. Whether you want to replace American-English with
British-English, want to change to an entirely different language, or want a
customised voice-pack unique to you.

Visit our website at westany.com or call us free on +44 (0)800 066 4864

Stuart.

--
Westany- Voices that bring asterisk to life

stuart at westany.com

Sales  +44 (0)800 066 4864
Direct +44 (0)207 043 8814