[Asterisk-biz] Truly Unlimited DID's

alex at pilosoft.com alex at pilosoft.com
Thu Jun 2 15:08:37 MST 2005

On Thu, 2 Jun 2005, Asterisk PBX wrote:

> I am looking for DID's with unlimited incoming and unlimited channels.
> Most providers don't charge much for the DID but they then say that
> there is a "normal usage patern". If one go's over then the price can
> jump. There is no telling of what it will go to. I am looking for a
> provider that can give me DID's at a set rate. Some of them will have
> heavy usage while others will have very minimal usage. Thanks. David PS
Uh,

Why would anyone in their sane mind explicitly give you a DID with
unlimited channels?

If you are planning to run heavy calling card application, use 10 PRIs at
peak time, and pay 50$/month for "unlimited channels" - why would anyone
want to spent few thousands per month for the trunks just so they can
make 50$ from you?

That's insane request. *plonk*

-alex