[Asterisk-biz] Referrals's

Asterisk PBX asterisk at dovid.net
Thu Jun 2 16:06:03 MST 2005

I have recently started working with asterisk. I have built up a system
and I am trying to sell it to a few different places. I know that for
the most part that the system is great and that my customers will love
it. The problem is proving it to them. I have one potential client that
wants to speak to companies that are already currently using it. I want
to know if there was a list that I can get with some companies that are
willing to vouch for asterisk. Also if there is anyone that wouldn't
mind speaking to some clients of mine for a few minutes to share their
experiences that they had with asterisk with potential customers of
mine, please send an email to asterisk AT dovid DOT net Thanks a lot.

Dovid