: [Asterisk-biz] Patent lawyers?

Dean Collins Dean at collins.net.pr
Thu Jun 2 05:32:34 MST 2005

Simple answer is, ask them for their license terms in advance with the terms "without an admission of liability", try to negotiate them down to at least half of what they are asking for (generally the lower the better).

When they refuse to budge say, thanks but no thanks and then invest the money in legal representation.

There's not much you can really do about this, it comes with the price of success.

Cheers,
Dean