[Asterisk-biz] Cluecon developer discount...

Brian West brian.west at mac.com
Wed Jun 1 11:59:17 MST 2005

We have posted the details of the discount on http://
www.cluecon.com,  If you wish to speak or have recommendations on
what you would like to hear at Cluecon please feel free to let me
know about it.   Remember this conference isn't just for Developers
we have a large space for sponsors to setup booths to promote their
products and services to the Developer Community.  So if you're the
new kid on the block and wish to get up to speed faster come to
Cluecon and interact with developers, companies and people that make
Open Source Telephony what it is.

Developers need hardware, software, support and more... If your
company can market to developers then this conference is perfect for
you to show your products and services at.  Cluecon is open for any
and all... so come join in!!!

NEXT!!!

/b
brian at asterlink.com