[Asterisk-biz] Quality termination in China?

Hermann Wecke hermann at wecke.com
Wed Jun 1 06:27:31 MST 2005

Remco Barende wrote:
> I'm looking for low volume termination in China.

I have a friend who is using Net2Phone to drop about 10k minutes/month
into China. All other VoIP providers he tried are "terrible" compared to
Net2Phone (his words, not mine). He also used DialPad and Broadvoice.
None worked.

Net2Phone is expensive and I don't know if they allow you to use your
own device (either an ATA or an asterisk box). What I know is that their
customer support is TERRIBLE and their reseller channel is even worst.