[Asterisk-biz] GSM / CDMA Provider

Michael Blood Michael at Matraex.com
Sun Jul 31 17:41:34 MST 2005

I am interested in providing a small GSM network to between 2 and 4 phonrs
for my office.  We are out side of cell phone coverage but we all have cell
phones that could sync up to a new provider.
Obviously this would be on a fairly low power basis so I am hoping to find
inexpensive equipment that will both provide a method to connect our cell
phones with our voip network.

Anyone have or heard of a product that will do this?  I am not talking about
the gateways such as these
     http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-VOIP+GSM+Gateways

I want a product that will allow our GSM phones to logon to our own network.

Any help or direction would be appreciated.

Thanks

Michael