[Asterisk-biz] Asterisk compatible VoIp termination (more than 400 dest), 24x7 Support, 0/0/1 Billing, SIP and h323

Ronald Wiplinger ronald at elmit.com
Fri Jul 29 22:16:52 MST 2005

sales at asteriskout.com wrote:

> Send Calls around the world and pay for traffic only.
>
> There are no additional or hidden costs. Originate traffic and pay
> only per minutes.
>
> Real benefits are the following:
>
>    1. Instant access to A-Z termination
>    2. More than 400 destinations
>    3. Bank wire, credit card, web money, money bookers paymets
>    4. 0/0/1 Billing settings
>    5. Online Billing with CDR/failed calls
>    6. 24x7 online Support team
>    7. SIP and H323, IAX is coming soon (config help)
>    8. Simple and user friendly interface
>    9. A lot of other features…

I just tried to sign up but I could not make it!! Not even the signup
process!!!

The online tech support answered:

*Chat Information*Thank you for your interest in our services
*Chat Information*Hello, my name is AntonN. How can I help you?
*AS23843: *How can I use the service from my Asterisk box?
*AntonN: *register your device under your account
*AS23843: *which device?
*AntonN: *your box
*AntonN: *and configure it to send traffic to 209.3.12.101 port 5070
*AS23843: *I am now on the page with the second browser
*AS23843: *Add sip Equpipment?
*AS23843: *Vendor model Asterisk
*AS23843: *is user name the account name AS23843 ???
*AS23843: *or is it like I signed up wiplinger
*AS23843: *Password remains gray
*AS23843: *Hello
*AntonN: *use any username
*AntonN: *you should remember username and password
*AS23843: *Equipment Prefix?
*AntonN: *and use them in your box's configuration
*AntonN: *if you use prefix, enter it here
*AS23843: *For what is the prefix?
*AntonN: *tech prefix
*AntonN: *if you don't have prefix used on you box, leave this field blank
*AS23843: *How do I know if I have - have not a prefix????
*AntonN: *look in your box's configuration
*AS23843: *I use asterisk, ... so where do I see that?
*AntonN: *in your configuration
*AS23843: *which file?
*AS23843: *hello?
*AS23843: *Do you want me to sign up or not?
*AntonN: *we don't provide help in equipment configuration
*AS23843: *Thank you, I will post our conversation on the Internet, ...
have a nice day, ... I cannot signup with your help bye

Since the name of the service is called ASTERISKout, I was under the
impression Asterisk is a "template" configuration, ... but it seems not
for them.

ARE THERE ANY OTHER provider around, who have a good quality and good price?
My main destinations are;
China, Hongkong, Taiwan, Malaysia, Germany, USA

bye

Ronald Wiplinger