[Asterisk-biz] no support for polycom with asterisk

Tom Hayden thayden at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 06:50:01 MST 2005

I second the polycom vote. We've been using polycoms in the enterprise
environment with no problem. I haven't needed any vendor support and
they work excellently with Asterisk. Cisco phones look nice, but are a
bit pricey compared to the polycoms.  Watch out for the extra $$$ for
the SIP license on the Ciscos.

--
Tom Hayden
Astoria Telecom, LLC