[Asterisk-biz] Looking in investement for a VoIP low-risk project

M. MAINGAULT contact at itscom.fr
Wed Jul 27 05:08:56 MST 2005

Hi,
i'm looking for investment in VoIP and Call Center offshore.
I've a sign a contract with a client : 10 millions of euros ( with a commitment of 3,5 millions of euros).
If you are a business angel, a company or private equity and interested invest in a low-risk VoIP project, contact me and i'll send you the business plan.

I'm looking for investement from 200 000 € to 2 000 000 €. (Investement in euros or dollars).

Best Regards,
Mr. MAINGAULT
CEO
ITS Holding