[Asterisk-biz] VOIPJET: Majority of Canada for 0.009 with 6/6 Billing (TDM quality)

VoipJet Asterisk Biz asteriskbiz at voipjet.com
Mon Jul 25 16:49:31 MST 2005

Dear Customers,

You asked for it . . .now you have it!  Effective immediately:

14 Canadian NPAs, covering the majority of the country for $0.009 USD.  Even
better, billing terms are now 6/6, meaning you don't spend as much for short
calls.  CallerID is supported and the calls are handed off to TDM within 2
ms of being received at our East Coast gateways.  You can send to our West
Coast gateway, too.

Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver . . .and more!  Less than 1 cent and the
quality is perfect.

We have multiple DS3s worth of capacity, and if you are sending a lot (more
than a T1) then contact us and we'll lower the price for you - and for
everyone else.  That's how this new price came about, a large customer
sending us traffic.  Send us a DS-3 and we'll drop our price by as much as
30% more.

See www.voipjet.com (click on rates) for the dialcodes.

2- All new International Price list coming out shortly.  Drop in price for
Israel Cell, France Cell, Australia Cell and more!

Best Wishes,

John
VoipJet Inc. Price-Dropping-Department