[Asterisk-biz] Re: MexicoCity DIDs wanted. really ALL Mexico DIDs

Rehan Ahmed AllahWala - Super Technologies I rehan at supertec.com
Mon Jul 25 07:25:12 MST 2005

Dear Martin,

We can give you phone service that can give you both in bound and out bound
calling.

how ever when you say did it means Direct Inward Dialing, that means its incoming
only.

You can take out going service from us on www.PhoneOpia.com and we can map
your mexico number on that phoneopia.com account, this way you will have
incoming and out going via it.

If you are using asterisk, then you can configure for outbound phoneopia.com and
for inbound we can send the call directly to your asterisk, the rate for that is 25$ a
month for inbound only.

Rehan

> Rehan,
>

> I am in need of Mexico DIDs that can both send / receive
> voice via SIP.
>
> You advertised it on the Asterisk-Biz list that you can get
> MexicoCity DIDs for $25.
>
> Please reply.
>
> Martin
>
> Martin O'Shield
> Director of Business/Product Development
> info at WindyCitySDR.com
> 1-877-238-5956 Voicemail, Fax, E-Mail

Super Technologies Inc., Pensacola, Florida
http://www.supertec.com - Technologies from tomorrow, TODAY!
http://www.VirtualPhoneLine.com - Get A US, UK, EU Number, Forward it to
any  number in the world instantly.
http://www.PhoneOpia.com - SIP Based OPEN Phone Services.