[Asterisk-biz] Seeking VOIP/DID providers

Rehan Ahmed AllahWala - Super Technologies I rehan at supertec.com
Sun Jul 24 11:19:03 MST 2005

Dear David,

As per my other email, You can use didx for this or i can arrange the 2000 did's for
you as early as tommrow, if u wish to order.

Rehan

> We need to provide up to 500 small business owners per market (in
> Denver, Phoenix, and Seattle....additional marketsto come as we scale)
> with unique, and preferably local (we would consider all toll-free if
> need be)DID's that will generally receive only inbound calls from
> regular PSTN lines within that same market. For example, a person in
> Seattle on their "regular home phone" will call our Seattle business
> owner's DID.
>
> The DID will not serve as the business owner's primary
> inbound/outbound business line...and instead, would only be used for
> "incoming calls" from their patrons who are trying to call alesser
> used"informationand/or help line" for which the business owner may
> want to personallyreceive the calls and would want to use our "virtual
> call attendant" solution to help route the calls to them. Therefore,
> the total monthly minutes per DID would not be anticipated to be more
> than 500 minutes per month/per DID.
>
> The calls must be initially routed from each local market to our
> Asterisk server in Denver (or collocation hosted at the VOIP
> provider's facility as part of an overall VOIP access/server
> hosting/bandwidthsolution)....and then rerouted as outbound calls from
> the server to PSTN lines back in the local market from which the call
> originated. This "outbound leg" would route the calls to our business
> owner's PSTN lines (i.e...the business owner's home phone, cell phone,
> or office phone)...in accordance with the call routing rules that each
> business owner customer of ours has set up in their virtual attendant
> configuration.
>
> We are happy to consider both non-hosted, or collocation-hosted
> providers....although our preference is for a collocation hosted
> provider solution.For those providers responding who also provide
> collocation services, we will require a comprehensive and suitable
> "bandwidth/VOIP access/DID/hosting environment and fee structure"
> solution that allows us to host both our Asterisk server and our Web
> Portal servers at your location.
>
> Please either respond here oremail me at protanusa at aol.com with
> solutions, questions, or comments.
>
> CHEERS!
>
> David

Super Technologies Inc., Pensacola, Florida
http://www.supertec.com - Technologies from tomorrow, TODAY!
http://www.VirtualPhoneLine.com - Get A US, UK, EU Number, Forward it to
any  number in the world instantly.
http://www.PhoneOpia.com - SIP Based OPEN Phone Services.