[Asterisk-biz] Seeking VOIP/DID providers

PROTANUSA at aol.com PROTANUSA at aol.com
Sun Jul 24 06:03:46 MST 2005

We need to provide up to 500 small business owners per market (in Denver,
Phoenix, and Seattle....additional markets to come as we scale) with  unique,
and preferably local (we would consider all toll-free if need  be) DID's that
will generally receive only inbound calls from regular PSTN  lines within that
same market. For example, a person in Seattle on their  "regular home phone"
will call our Seattle business owner's DID.

The DID will not serve as the business owner's primary inbound/outbound
business line...and instead, would only be used for "incoming calls" from their
patrons who are trying to call a lesser used "information and/or  help line"
for which the business owner may want to personally receive the  calls and would
want to use our "virtual call attendant" solution to help route  the calls to
them. Therefore, the total monthly minutes per DID would not be  anticipated
to be more than 500 minutes per month/per DID.

The calls must be initially routed from each local market to our Asterisk
server in Denver (or collocation hosted at the VOIP provider's facility as part
of an overall VOIP access/server hosting/bandwidth solution)....and then
rerouted as outbound calls from the server to PSTN lines back in the local
market from which the call originated. This "outbound leg" would route the calls
to our business owner's PSTN lines (i.e...the business owner's home phone, cell
 phone, or office phone)...in accordance with the call routing rules that
each  business owner customer of ours has set up in their virtual attendant
configuration.

We are happy to consider both non-hosted, or collocation-hosted
providers....although our preference is for a collocation hosted provider  solution. For
those providers responding who also provide collocation  services, we will
require a comprehensive and suitable "bandwidth/VOIP  access/DID/hosting
environment and fee structure" solution that allows us to  host both our Asterisk
server and our Web Portal servers at your location.

Please either respond here or email me at _protanusa at aol.com_
(mailto:protanusa at aol.com)  with solutions, questions,  or comments.

CHEERS!

David