[Asterisk-biz] Need Advice

Marco Castillo mabcastillo at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 22 12:15:24 MST 2005

I'm agree with Michael in the bypassing theme here in
Central America. But if the intended application won't
be used for commercial purposes (i.e. is a private
gateway only for an enterprise use) then I think there
is nothing, or almost nothing to worry about.

Marco
--- Michael Giagnocavo <mgg-digium at atrevido.net>