[Asterisk-biz] Asterisk VoIP Interexchange

Lists lists at netwvcom.com
Thu Jul 21 20:04:54 MST 2005

On Thursday 21 July 2005 16:42, Matt wrote:
> Hrmm looks interesting!   How's the quality of calls through this?
> Anyone have any experience?

I make calls cross country and back, and it's better quality than land
service. Of course we are on the same backbone all the way.

This is really more valuable due to managing it to a team of people who all
are in bed financially. Or you can get together a good billing system between
each other.

We've looked at a club concept and it's not without merit, but I also think
there are some big mines that you could easily step on. Mind you I'm not
talking about a few calls here and there either. Of course they have said
that a lot of things would never work and many have, so give it a go and see
what you run into. Proof of concept kind of a thing.

--

List Manager
Network Voice Communications, Inc.