[Asterisk-biz] Large volume inbound US provider request

trixter http://www.0xdecafbad.com trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Thu Jul 21 13:26:01 MST 2005

On Thu, 2005-07-21 at 15:17 -0400, Chris Mason (Lists) wrote:
> bclem at im-online.net wrote:
>
> >I'm not defending anyone, but can we please ban
> >

> There nothing wrong with an aggresive discussion, everyone learns from
> the points of view and depth of the discussion.
> However, the name calling has to stop or people will leave the list,
> it's not appropriate, childish, and immature.
> Let's be adults.
>
> Chris

Yeah, if you read the post where "woo name calling galore" was said
there were no names called there.  So its clear its childish behaviour
when the message itself cant be attacked the messenger is (such as the
reference to my name somehow meaning I dont know what I am talking
about, as if my email account has anything to do with the quality of
what I say).

UK +44 870 340 4605   Germany +49 801 777 555 3402
US +1 360 207 0479 or +1 516 687 5200
FreeWorldDialup: 635378