[Asterisk-biz] Asterisk VoIP Interexchange

Matt mhoppes at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 12:40:48 MST 2005

Hi,
Are there any asterisk users here running VoIP providers (however
large or small they may be) that would be interested in working
togethor to form a mutually-beneficial termination network?
Forinstance, here I sit in PA with termination (locally to me) to many
areas... I'm sure there are others of you with termination in other
states, cities, etc.

If we were to form some sort of consortium and be able to A) route to
each other's voip users without going PSTN, as well as B) route out
each other's network (with some charge? or for free in exchange for
xxxx minutes routing out the other provider) to their local area we
could save ourselves money and help each other out.

Any thoughts?