[Asterisk-biz] Large volume inbound US provider request

trixter http://www.0xdecafbad.com trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Thu Jul 21 12:16:14 MST 2005

On Thu, 2005-07-21 at 14:41 -0400, alex at pilosoft.com wrote:

> *sigh*
> *) First, try reading my posts before responding to them.

Read mine I didnt reference the media path only the SS7 part.
Specifically you 'proper gear' comment.

I see now what the problem was, much like when you said 'woo name
calling galore' you didnt read what was said and instead tried to make
stuff up on your own.  Just as there was no name calling in what you
quoted when you said that this time there is not a comment about the
trunks but only about the one comment 'proper ss7 gear' which while not
clearly defined typically implies something more than SIP IM.

Cant imagine why I have no use for you.

UK +44 870 340 4605   Germany +49 801 777 555 3402
US +1 360 207 0479 or +1 516 687 5200
FreeWorldDialup: 635378