[Asterisk-biz] Large volume inbound US provider request

trixter http://www.0xdecafbad.com trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Thu Jul 21 08:55:27 MST 2005

On Thu, 2005-07-21 at 15:40 +0000, Mike wrote:
> Now, Brett,
>
> Alex is a nice guy and surely not an "idiot", as stated in your email
>
> Maybe he's confused, maybe you are, maybe both but let's stay civilized and
> keep the swords down.
>
> Access charge or not. it seems we don't have the answer for you.
>
> as brian would kindly say
> NEXT !

Thanks for defending the idiot, the one that started the flame fest,
thus proving that he can at least attack people because he doesnt know
basic telephopny.  You have admitted that you do not have the answer,
but I seriously doubt that you speak for everyone.  Thanks for trying to
speak for everyone by saying that 'we don't have the answer for you'
when my question was specifically targeted towards people who are actual
service providers not just dsl resellers or friends of dsl resellers
defending them.

I do think that he also appreciates you standing up for him making the
public claim that he is incapable of defending himself in arguments he
starts.  Why do you think so low of him that you have to step forward to
defend him?  I wouldnt treat my friends that way.  I naturaly assume you
are friends considering you are rushing to his defense. Personally I
would be ashamed that I had to have friends defend me like that, knowing
they think of me as less than themselves.

The swords as you call them are only up becuase of the attack that alex
started, the very attack that you feel he is incapable of continuing or
defending himself against.

UK +44 870 340 4605   Germany +49 801 777 555 3402
US +1 360 207 0479 or +1 516 687 5200
FreeWorldDialup: 635378