[Asterisk-biz] Low cost, durable and hassle free IP phone sets

Tamer Zanaty tamer at zanaty.net
Thu Jul 21 02:08:20 MST 2005

We are establishing a new Managed IP Telephony service provider where we
will be mainly providing services to SMEs, and I am in the stage of
selecting the IP phone sets that are going to be standardized at the
customer premises, we have selected Cisco 7960G for High end executives
extensions but would like to have recommendation on a low cost, durable and
hassle free IP phone sets for average user, any recommendations from
previous experience?

Tamer