[Asterisk-biz] re: US toll-free DID with good DTMF needed

jim deleskie jim_deleskie at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 20 18:37:05 MST 2005

Yair,

  what kind of call volume are you looking at?

-Jim

Yair Hakak <yhakak at gmail.com> wrote:
hello all,
i need a US toll free DID with good DTMF...my testing has so far been
disappointing, most of my DTMF is getting mangled, which makes the
toll-free pretty useless to allow remote calling via a central server.

So, anyone have US toll-free DID to offer with good DTMF? looking for
a target rate of 2 cents per minute incoming and a reasonable
per-month fee (obviously no per month fee is the best).

1 to start, and hopefully about 20 eventually.

anyone?

thanks,
yair