[Asterisk-biz] Need DIDs in Guyana

beonice beonice at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 20 18:22:07 MST 2005

Does anyone here have DIDs in Guyana for sale?

I would need probably over 1000 DIDs
(inbound calls), and would like to have some
details on:

- pricing:
    - set up fees,
    - per-minute rate,
    - number-of-included-minutes in basic rate,
    - monthly rates, any other rate issues
    - will there be volume discounts for
      ordering a large number of DIDs?
- IAX vs. SIP:
    - Do you offer an IAX interface?
    - Do you offer a SIP interface?
    - Do you provide sample configuration files?
        - for IAX
        - for SIP
- setup time
    - How long does provisioning take?
      - If I request a DID today, when will
        I be able to use it?

For your information, I will be running the service
off a Linux server running the Asterisk PBX.

Yours sincerely,
Maya Kurup