[Asterisk-biz] Who made asterisk at home

Robert Webb asterisk at ropeguru.com
Wed Jul 20 08:59:15 MST 2005

On Wed, 20 Jul 2005 19:58:41 +0500
  "Rehan Ahmed AllahWala - Super Technologies I"
<rehan at supertec.com> wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> Does any one has the email of the person who made
>asterisk at home.
>
> I want to request to add a feature on it.
>
> Thanks
>
> Rehan

Just the slightest bit of googling for "Asterisk at home"
would lead you to their Hoe web page. From there you can
go to the FAQ and the to the main Sourceforge page where
you would find an option for feature requests.

But since you do not have the time apparently, here is the
link:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/asteriskathome/